VANMOKUM is looking for a Creative Accounts Lead for our brand Graypants!
Do you love design and can’t stop talking about creative trends? Do you know every architect and interior designer and know how to speak their language? Would you like to meet even more? You came to the right address.
We’re looking for a Creative Accounts Lead that can truly embody Graypants’ ambitions and aspirations. Our mission statement – dream big, scribble often, make thoughtfully – should therefore sound like music to your ears. You’ll be working on maintaining (and finding new) great partnerships with the world’s leading architecture and design firms. Responsibility is your middle name and you’ll be working on big projects from start to finish while turning it into a success.
But, most importantly, you’ll be working in a young team that loves to see opportunities. This will make every workday different and more exciting than the one before!
Who are you?
Beside your pleasant and captivating personality, you have a certain way with people. You love to go to events and chat with (preferably) architects, interior designers and specifiers you’ve never met before, haven’t seen in ages, or just saw an hour ago. At these events you’ll be present as our brand ambassador. We could call this CRM, but we love it even more if you make it your own. Every person is different and you know that! You’re also able to get this quality across to all our agents and distributors, so they’ll be able to talk about our brand in the best way – the way you do it!
Oh, and when you’re working on a project with a great architecture firm, you’ll definitely need your excellent planning skills to kick in. You are able to coordinate an order; from installers to reps and distributors, to clients. So yes, you could say you’ll be a bit of a project manager as well.
What do you have to offer?
Every job offer needs bullet points! Here they are to summarize what we would love to see from you:
- You’ve finished a bachelor degree in architecture (or something similar)
- You’ve had 3 years of experience, preferably with an architecture or design firm.
- You can read architectural drawings and are familiar with CAD and 3D modeling.
- You are familiar with architectural office libraries and what materials they require.
- You know how to make a killer presentation.
- You’re great at working on your own, but also love to be part of a team.
- You preferably live in Amsterdam, or close.
- You love to travel and meet with people from all over the world.
- You’re hopefully available as soon as possible (we are very eager to start working with you!), but we’re flexible.
Now, enough about you, let’s talk about us!
If we haven’t convinced you by now this job is perfect for you, get ready for what we have to offer!
From our studio in Amsterdam, we design, develop and admire beautiful and unique products. We’re the owner of the brands LEFF amsterdam, Droog, Frama, Karven, Soundskins and Graypants. Every brand represents a different style and has their own story – you’ll be representing Graypants’ one! Besides owning our own labels, we’re also distributor (importer) for several other design brands.
But what is Graypants? Besides the misleading name (we’ll tell you more about that when we meet), Graypants is not a clothing-company. We consider ourselves a team of problem solvers, led by our designers and founders Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker. Anchored in Seattle and Amsterdam, Graypants’ bold creativity leads to diverse designs in products, lighting, custom installations, architecture and other beautiful objects around the world.
Our work expands globally with products and custom designs for leading companies (have you heard of a company AirBnB?) worldwide. Our Amsterdam office has mostly been involved in the production, marketing and sales of our product range, whereas the Seattle office has mostly been involved in customized installations and launching our integrated ceiling system. This year Amsterdam wants to introduce customized installations here as well. We love to accommodate to our clients and we think customized installations will be a great step – a step you’ll be taking with us!
We take pride in considering a person’s unique talents. Therefore, if you feel like you can expand your horizons in other fields, we give you that opportunity. This way you really get the chance to grow, as a person and with us!
Okay, now the practical stuff:
- You’ll be getting a temporary contract for 40 hours a week and the intention is to hire you permanently.
- A good salary
- A good retirement arrangement
- Autonomy and freedom
- Dinner and drinks – work related – are on us
- Party’s – we have our own party venue. Yes, you read that right. We call it ‘the kluis’ (it’s in the basement of our building) and its an awesome area where we celebrate every occasion possible.
- A – very – nice discount on your new interior and watch collection
Just as excited as we are? Shoot us an e-mail with your CV and a (short) motivation letter. You can contact Wouter Smit at [email protected].